You can have Blueberry Cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Blueberries.
Blueberry Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl mix together sugar, melted butter, salt, egg, vanilla extract. Add in flour, baking powder and mix fully. Lastly add in the blueberries..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 20 minutes (or until golden)..