Uyu-sikppang (with christmas cookie spices and cocoa). Great recipe for Uyu-sikppang (with christmas cookie spices and cocoa). This easy recipe makes chewy and delicious chocolate cookies that taste like brownies. It will cut down on the flatness of the cookies.
Gather scraps, roll, and chill as above. Sprinkle tops of cutouts with sugar-cinnamon mixture. These moist cookies with cocoa are very different that the classic chocolate moist cookie recipe you know! You can have Uyu-sikppang (with christmas cookie spices and cocoa) using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Uyu-sikppang (with christmas cookie spices and cocoa)
- Prepare of For the beshamell sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Bread: dry ingredients.
- Prepare 300 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 7 g of dry active yeast.
- You need of Bread:wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare Half of cup warm milk.
- Prepare 50 g of melted butter.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need 10 g of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare Pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare Pinch of ground clove.
- It’s Pinch of ground nutmeg.
- It’s Pinch of dried ginger.
- It’s 3 tsp of allspice.
They are super delicious and different! These Mexican Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are one of my holiday favorites. Made with Unbleached Flour, Organic Sugar, Cocoa, Baking Powder and Soda and Spices. My Nonni used to make S's and O's.
Uyu-sikppang (with christmas cookie spices and cocoa) step by step
- Create a beshamell type sauce by heating milk and water, adding the flour, whisk it until it gets thick, then set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and add the beshamell sauce. Mix well. Add the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated. Lastly add the christmas cookie spice mix and the cocoa powder..
- Put the dough in a metal pan or silicone shape, and bake it in the oven, on 200 degrees celsius on electric oven or degree 3 or 4 in gas oven, until you can push a fork in it and the fork comes out clean.
There never was an explanation.but it was contagious.everyone in our family started making S's and O's. Most cookie recipes are completely filled with sugars and aren't remotely healthy, and that's ok with me. We love making these spice cookies during Christmas, they feel festive and are part of our holidays. They're especially delicious when they are freshly made. It's a holiday tradition in our house and we're proud to share this wonderful recipe with you.