Spinach Chicken Egg Soup (Gluten Free). Spinach Egg Drop Soup is a great breakfast to fortify your body and keep your nervous system calm. Yes, I said soup for breakfast. It's actually the most popular breakfast in Asia.
The Best Gluten Free Spinach Recipes on Yummly Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add the ginger, green onions and carrots. You can cook Spinach Chicken Egg Soup (Gluten Free) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach Chicken Egg Soup (Gluten Free)
- It’s 1.5 liter of water.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- You need 4 of eggs (beaten).
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of GF fish sauce.
This Chicken Vegetable Soup with Spinach is a keeper. This is a great one for cleaning out the fridge when you have those veggies in the crisper that need to be used up. According to Chef Parvinder, egg whites are low in calorie and high in protein, while spinach is loaded with iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamins and salmon, on the other hand, is a rich source of antioxidant, omega fatty acids and protein. Chicken Chickpea Spinach Soup – a healthy hearty and delicious soup that is both high in protein and fibre and a perfect meal for any day of the week.
Spinach Chicken Egg Soup (Gluten Free) instructions
- In a big pot, add water. Bring it to boil..
- Add the chicken in. Lower the heat and simmer for about 20 mins..
- Add eggs in and stir well..
- Add fish sauce and salt to taste.
- Add spinach in and stir well..
- Cover with lid and cook for another 20-30 mins..
- Serve hot with rice..
Chicken Vegetable Soup Paleo on A Budget. Ground chicken meatballs are just delicious for any day and fit almost any diet. I used gluten free dry oats as a bit of filler, eggs, parsley, parmesan cheese, and rosemary. You can make ground chicken meatballs, freeze them raw and bake frozen. Stir in the chicken and the spinach and simmer for a couple more minutes to cook through.