Slow Cooked Garlic Chicken in a White Wine Sauce. Season the chicken all over, add it to the dutch oven and brown in the oil, then remove and set aside. Add the garlic cloves, chicken, tarragon, white wine and stock and bring to a boil. Season with remaining tarragon, salt, and black pepper.
Chicken breasts seasoned with paprika, lemon pepper, and garlic powder are slow cooked with white wine, sour cream, mushrooms, and cream of mushroom soup in this easy-to-prepare recipe that cooks while you go about your day. To serve Slow Cooker Chicken with Garlic and White Wine, place a chicken thigh in a shallow bowl. Pour the white wine sauce around the chicken and vegetables. You can cook Slow Cooked Garlic Chicken in a White Wine Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Garlic Chicken in a White Wine Sauce
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 500 g of chicken Breast sliced into large pieces.
- You need 1 of Chicken Stock cube dissolved in a 1/4 Cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 3 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Slow Cooker.
TIP: Use a fat separator or paper towel to degrease the wine sauce if there is too much fat in the sauce. Grease inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken breasts in slow cooker. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Slow Cooked Garlic Chicken in a White Wine Sauce step by step
- Pour wine into slow cooker add the garlic too turn it on low.
- In a frying pan sear both sides of the chicken pieces.
- Add to the slow cooker add Pepper and stock cube Onion and Stir. Then leave to cook slowly for 2 – 3 Hours.
- This would be lovely with Buttered Mash potato and greens. 😋.
Mix well and pour mixture over chicken breasts and turn to coat. Serve slow cooker chicken in mushroom-wine sauce over. Chicken Dijon in White Wine Sauce is our favorite way to make Creamy Chicken! This easy chicken recipe can be dressed up for date night, or reheated for lunch on the go. Pour the slurry into the slow cooker and mix it with the wine and mushrooms.