Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns. This Thai Green Prawn Curry is perfect served with some steamed white jasmine rice or if you want to add more speed foods or are on an SP day then try this Roasted Cauliflower Rice. The syns for the coconut milk in this Thai Green Prawn Curry will vary slightly from brand to brand. We've replaced the high calorie coconut milk normally found in Thai curry with Alpro coconut drink, which means that this Thai Green Curry is much lower in fat and calories, but.
It's got all the flavour of a classic Thai green curry, but it's healthier and lighter whilst still being satisfying. Method: You will need a food processor or a blender for this first stage. So pop all the ingredients in for the Green curry paste and blitz away until smooth. You can cook Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns
- Prepare 500 g of chicken breast sliced.
- It’s 100 mls of low fat coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbs of Thai green curry paste.
- You need 100 g of baby sweetcorn.
- Prepare 100 g of tender stem broccoli.
- Prepare 100 g of Mangetout.
- Prepare 5 of spring onions chopped.
- It’s 150 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare 300 g of basmati rice.
- Prepare of fresh corriander.
Pop this to one side for later. Get a large non-stick frying pan and give it a fine coating of low calorie cooking spray, and place on a medium heat. an alternative to noodles or rice and swap out for cauliflower rice or broccoli rice with a good helping of your favourite veg to speed up your weight loss even more! I was trying to follow SW before the coronavirus situation (now that's all gone to pot) and adapted a few different pasta recipes to come up with this one. You could just use your flexible syns for that day.
Sw Thai green curry rice low in syns step by step
- Cook rice as per instructions set aside until needed.
- Spray a large fry pan with fry light and add sliced chicken cook for 3 minutes.
- Add spring onions, baby sweetcorn, broccoli and Mangetout.
- Add Thai green curry and stir through and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and let it reduce.
- Add rice and stir through coconut milk and everything is hot.
- Serve and sprinkle with corriander.
If you just try and find out what the average Thai Green Curry is in syns (maybe look through a few different supermarkets for their own green curry?), then have that with plain boiled rice. Allow yourself a prawn cracker or two, and a glass of wine or two. Rinse rice under cold water to remove any excess starch. Refer to the Slimming World app to calculate the Syns, or speak with your consultant. This Slimming World Thai green curry is perfect served with rice and a couple of wedges of lime.