Chicken and Vegetable wrap. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the lettuce and toss together. Wrap carefully so filling stays intact and place seam side down on serving dish. Slice in half on the diagonal.
Just toss shredded chicken, cheddar and veggies with lime vinaigrette dressing, then roll in tortillas. Cheese, Chicken and Vegetable Wrap Recipe. This is a quick and easy recipe for a hot snack you can make any time of the day. You can have Chicken and Vegetable wrap using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Vegetable wrap
- You need 1 of pita bread.
- You need 1 of big carrot stick, grated.
- It’s 1 of turkey sausage or more as desired.
- You need 1 of small avocado, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of lettuce leaves or not as desired.
- You need 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Prepare 200 g of chicken breast, sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic butter or vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 of habanero pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grounded black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder/ginger.
I have given step-by-step instructions and my own photos. It is a very versatile recipe because you can add whatever cooked meat and vegetables you prefer to eat. It can also be made for lunch, dinner or a quick snack. Healthy Chicken and Vegetable wrap is a superb food, filled with proteins and vitamins and a perfect delicious lunch pack idea.
Chicken and Vegetable wrap step by step
- Place your pan on fire and add the garlic butter/vegetable oil..
- Add the chopped habanero pepper to the oil and let fry for a minute..
- Add the sliced chicken breast to the pepper and season with the salt, black pepper and ginger..
- Stir together and let cook for 5 minutes. If your sausage is raw, you can add it to the chicken pan and let cook as well..
- Once this is done, you can begin serving. Place your pita bread on your plate, spread your yoghurt on it, add your chicken, sausage, lettuce, carrot and avocado to the bread and then roll up..
- Food is ready 😀.
It is a healthy and delicious combination of chicken and vegetables rolled in tasty wraps. Wraps are the easiest and convenient kids lunch or office lunch box recipes. It is a quick portable meal, a delightful snack or. Wrap up barbecued chicken, potatoes, green onions and cheese in a snug little package. The barbecue chicken packets from Spend with Pennies are perfect over the campfire or on the grill for added smoky flavor.