You can have Improvised Ramen-UDON using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Improvised Ramen-UDON
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 4 Cups of Mushroom Broth.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Vegetable Broth.
- Prepare 1 Package of Dried Mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 of Fresh Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Can of Low Sodium Spam.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sriracha.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Chinese Mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Tamari.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 Tsp of Wasabi Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Package of Instant Noodles.
- Prepare 1 Package of Frozen Asian Vegetables.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Canola Oil.
Improvised Ramen-UDON instructions
- Slice the Spam and the fresh mushrooms. Grill the Spam for two minutes a side, to put grill marks on them. (The spam is already cooked in the can.).
- Combine the Mushroom and Vegetable Broth in a stock pot. Stir Fry the Frozen Asian Vegetables in a wok for six minutes or so in the canola oil. Add the stir fried vegetables to the mixed stock..
- Re hydrate the dried mushrooms and add them to the stock pot. Add the sliced mushrooms to the pot. Add the remaining sauce ingredients to the pot and stir..
- Add the noodles to the pot and boil the broth and boil for 9 minutes. Let the mixture simmer for 20-30 minutes..
- Fry the eggs sunny side up, put the Ramen-UDON soup in bowls, and put the grilled spam and fried eggs on top of the broth in the bowls..