Grilled Chicken. We love chicken on the grill. It's easy to cook, endlessly versatile, and a real family-pleaser. And these five-star grilled chicken recipes are some of our absolute favorites — featuring classics like tangy barbecue chicken and grilled chicken taco salad, along with everything from teriyaki to tandoori-style grilled chicken.
Chicken Is Better with Grill Marks Article When this go-to white meat hits the grates and lets out a searing sizzle, the meat that always has your back becomes tender, juicy and full of charred. Grilled Chicken Breast is a quick meal with tender juicy chicken in a flavorful marinade. It's extra quick to make and perfect to enjoy on its own, add to pasta, or even put on top of a salad! You can cook Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 of boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced.
A quick and flavorful marinade and an even quicker grill time means this is meal on the table in no time at all! This Simple Grilled Chicken Recipe has a lemon, garlic, and herb marinade that makes for the absolute best grilled chicken. You'll make this recipe again and again! This recipe for Grilled Chicken Breasts is so simple, but packs a lot of flavor.
Grilled Chicken step by step
- Put chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap and pound lightly to thin and then flatten to an even thickness..
- Prepare the Marinade : Whisk the vinegar, soy sauce, olive oil, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag..
- Add chicken, coat with the marinade and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator, at least 4 hours..
- Lightly oil the grill pan and preheat before adding the marinated chicken.
- Grill chicken for 4 to 5 minutes per side..
- To garnish, lightly sprinkle rosemary and thyme..
It can be made on a gas grill, charcoal grill, or indoors on a grill pan or electric grill. Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring. Too often they're dried out or rubbery. But when soaked in a super-quick marinade — with balsamic, brown sugar, and dried thyme — you're. Grilled Chicken Chicken Recipes Grilling How To Poultry Grilled chicken is a backyard classic.