Fajita chicken (BBQ cooked). To make the grilled chicken fajitas: Combine lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, salt, and chili in a large shallow plate or bowl; mix together. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through. Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half.
Simply serve with grilled bell peppers and onions on warm flour tortillas for a delicious dinner. We're making chicken fajitas easier and with better flavor thanks to the Traeger Cast Iron Fajita Plate. From there, add strips of onion and peppers, and cook the chicken next to the plate directly on the grill. You can have Fajita chicken (BBQ cooked) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fajita chicken (BBQ cooked)
- Prepare 2 of extra large chicken breasts sliced.
- It’s 1 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper sliced.
- You need 1 packet of fajita seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsps of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of cayenne pepper.
- You need Pinch of salt and pepper.
To rock your next summer barbeque party, make a fajita filling of grilled chicken and vegetable skewers soaked in a tequila-lime marinade. This slow cooker recipe transforms chicken, tomatoes, onions, and a colorful blend of peppers into juicy fajitas that will feed a crowd. Serve in the traditional manner, with tortillas and a dollop of sour cream. -Fajitas are made with strips of sauteed or grilled chicken or beef (often with onions and bell peppers). They're usually served with flour tortillas on the side and other condiments like guacamole, salsa, sour cream and/or cheese that can be rolled into the tortillas with the meat.
Fajita chicken (BBQ cooked) instructions
- Put oil and all seasonings in a bowl and mix well.
- Slice all veg and chicken.
- Put into marinade and mix extra well.
- Put into fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Heat bbq as needed.
- On a bbq sheet tray pour in the marinated chicken.
- Place in BBQ cook for 10-15 mins ensuring meat is cooked fully.
- Serve with boiled rice,wraps,salads,salsa,cheese,guacamole,chipotle mayonnaise etc enjoy.
This chicken marinade recipe yields the most flavorful chicken and pairs great with rice, quinoa, tortillas, etc. and all your favorite fajita toppings! I also include instructions for grilling up some peppers and onions which I highly recommend throwing on the grill alongside the chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat. To put it all together: Pile the veggies on a platter. Slow cooker fajita chicken is perfect served as classic fajitas.