Grilled chicken with fried sweet potato and veggies. The Best Vegetables for Eating With Chicken. Many types of vegetables pair perfectly with chicken because it naturally has a mild flavor. Spinach, sweet potatoes, broccoli and jicama are particularly beneficial for your diet.
Chicken Spaghetti with Grilled Squash and Broccoli Salad. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Bake fries as directed on package. You can cook Grilled chicken with fried sweet potato and veggies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken with fried sweet potato and veggies
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts sliced into halves.
- It’s 1 of medium sweet potato slices length ways and then chopped up.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper chopped up.
- You need 1 of carrot chopped up.
- It’s 1 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 cup of sweet corn.
- It’s 5 of spring onions.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbls of olive oil.
Sweet potatoes are nutritional powerhouses, packed with protein, vitamins and fiber. And there are countless ways to cook them. Remove veggies from grill, place on a serving platter, and drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar. Tips and tricks for making successful chicken and vegetable foil packets.
Grilled chicken with fried sweet potato and veggies step by step
- Heat a grill pan up over a medium heat and place the chicken on for 10 mins, turning every couple of minutes.
- Heat a wok up on a medium heat and pour in the olive oil then place the sweet potato in,turning every couple of minutes until golden brown usually 5 minutes.
- Add in the red pepper, peas, sweet corn and garlic, oregano and salt and pepper and stir to combine. Leave to cook for 3 mins stirring occasionally..
- Stir in spring onions into the veggies and sweet potato for last two minutes.
- Check the chicken is cooked and then serve with mustard for extra flavour..
These chicken and vegetable foil packets are pretty darn simple to make, but here are a few tips and tricks to ensure they turn out perfectly! If you love sweet potato fries, these grilled sweet potatoes will become your new favorite summer side. New potatoes are coated in a rosemary and garlic marinade before being skewered and grilled. "Words cannot describe how awesome these potatoes were! What a simple marinade, but so much flavor," says reviewer Cranker, the cook and baker. "I was skeptical about how partially cooking the potatoes in the microwave and then grilling them later would be. These twice-baked sweet potatoes feel decadent but are loaded with good-for-you ingredients like chicken, sweet potatoes (obviously), chopped veggies, and avocado.