Grilled Chicken Steak. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Order Your Omaha Steak Online Today and Save! Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans.
Season well with salt and pepper. Dredge in seasoned flour (salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne for example). For the Grilled Steak Tacos recipe, click here. You can have Grilled Chicken Steak using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Steak
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, sliced into half.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- You need 2 tbsp. of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
When life gives you lemons, make this lemon-caper grilled chicken recipe for dinner, which can be prepped in a grill pan on the stove or on the grill itself. For the Lemon-Caper Grilled Chicken recipe, click here. To safely clean grill before use, roll a ball of foil and use tongs to scrape the grates of a heated grill. When sealing the foil packet, be sure to leave a little bit of room for heat to circulate inside.
Grilled Chicken Steak step by step
- Marinate the chicken fillet with all the above mentioned ingredients for a minimum of 2-3 hours or preferably overnight..
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil & arrange the marinated chicken over it..
- Grill for 30-35 minutes or till done on both sides. Halfway through turn the steak and baste with the leftover marinade..
- Serve with some salad as accompaniment for a healthy meal..
Bring steaks to room temperature before grilling. For best results, use an instant-read thermometer to ensure the steaks do not overcook. Place steak and chicken on grill. Now ya'll this isn't an exact science. Depends on how thick you cut those pieces and your grill temperament.