Creamy Chicken Pasta with Mushrooms. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! When hot, add shallot, garlic and mushrooms. A delicious, super creamy white wine based sauce loaded with mushrooms and tender, perfectly seared chicken.
All cooked in ONE POT with NO heavy cream and HALF the fat of regular creamy pastas!. Seared chicken strips are mixed through a super creamy chicken pasta, cooked in the one pot with white wine, garlic, mushrooms AND parmesan cheese! Meanwhile, return skillet to medium-high heat and melt butter. You can have Creamy Chicken Pasta with Mushrooms using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Pasta with Mushrooms
- It’s 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of Creamy Parmesan Garlic Sauce:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream or half and half.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach, chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
The creamy parmesan garlic sauce is what's so special about this chicken dinner, honestly, it's one of THE BEST sauces that you will EVER make! so feel free to double the sauce as your family will be asking for seconds. We serve this chicken and mushrooms over mashed potatoes, pasta, and sometimes rice. Creamy Chicken Mushroom Pasta combines garlic, onions, mushrooms and chicken in an easy perfectly seasoned cream sauce that comes together in a matter of minutes. You can serve over pasta or rice.
Creamy Chicken Pasta with Mushrooms instructions
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 4 -5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate..
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove and set aside..
- To make the sauce add the butter and melt. Add garlic and cook until tender. Whisk in the flour until it thickens. Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Add the spinach and let simmer until it starts to thicken and spinach wilts..
- Add the chicken and,mushrooms back to the sauce and serve over pasta is desired..
This delicious dish comes together in about twenty minutes and is a family favorite. Tender mushrooms and chicken breast in a creamy Parmesan sauce all with pasta – there isn't a dinner much better than that in my mind. You can totally use cream of mushroom in an egg noodle dish for a hearty mushroom flavor and thick, creamy sauce. When paired with beef tips, it adds a beefy, meaty type of texture you're going to appreciate, too. These cubed sirloin tips are baked in cream of mushroom soup, red wine, milk, and mixed with beef and beef onion soup mix.