Creamy Cajun Chicken w/rice my style 😁. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. This creamy Cajun chicken recipe has juicy, golden, pan-fried chicken in a zingy cream sauce. I can't resist adding more quick + delicious creamy chicken recipes on here.
This chicken is made all in one skillet with herbed summer corn, and a squeeze of lemon. It's simple and quick cooking, yet roll your eyes back delicious. Cajun Chicken Tostadas- Chop up leftover chicken and place it on a tostada shell with some smashed red beans and cheese. You can cook Creamy Cajun Chicken w/rice my style 😁 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cajun Chicken w/rice my style 😁
- It’s 5 of chicken breast sliced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 500 g of passata.
- It’s 500 g of water(use the passata container to measure).
- It’s 200 g of softened Philadelphia cheese.
- You need 1 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of (Was out of peppers unfortunately but I would 1 pepper sliced).
- Prepare as needed of Rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil for frying.
- It’s of Chopped scallions optional.
Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, then top with lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream. Cajun Chicken Baked Subs- Slice the cajun chicken and place in hoagie rolls sliced lengthwise. Hi (: I really hope you all enjoyed my video. Feel free to comment down below of anything else you would want to see in the future. *Disclaimer: I am NOT a professional chef.
Creamy Cajun Chicken w/rice my style 😁 instructions
- Slice chicken and coat in all seasonings for 10 mins.
- Add oil to pan and gently fry chicken for 5 mins then add all the veg.
- Add passata and water and bring to boil then reduce heat to simmer.
- After 20 mins stiring occasionally add cream cheese off the heat and mix until creamy.
- Cook rice as per instructed. Then place rice in a bowl top with cajun chicken and creamy sauce top with scallions optional and enjoy😁.
Stir gently and serve immediately My Delicious Quick And Easy Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Is Made With Perfectly Seasoned Chicken Breast. Sautéed Until Perfectly Brown, With An Added Splash Of Heavy Cream To Create A Delightful. In a medium saucepan, combine the rice, chicken broth and salt. Remove from the heat and keep covered. Meanwhile, season the cubed chicken with Cajun or Creole seasoning.