My Peri peri maranated Chicken breast with Salad. 😀. Have your salad ready when the chicken is cooked cut it up to bitesize piecesand mix in. You guys, this Easy Peri Peri Chicken Breasts! These truly are the best chicken breasts you could ever have.
Heat oil in a medium fry-pan on medium-high heat. Chicken salad recipes are my number one go to during summer and this peri-peri chicken salad is no different. This Peri Peri Chicken is juicy, spicy and and loaded with flavour! You can cook My Peri peri maranated Chicken breast with Salad. 😀 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Peri peri maranated Chicken breast with Salad. 😀
- You need 2 tbls of peri peri sauce.
- You need 1 of chicken breast Sliced.
- You need 1 Clove of garlic crushed.
- You need 2 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle Red pepper flakes.
I'll show you how to make Peri Peri sauce that you'll want to smother on everything, AND how to spatchcock a chicken so it cooks in super quick time!. It took a little bit of time to get the recipe right for my peri peri (piri piri) sauce, but I've got to admit, I did kind of pat myself on the back in the end. Juicy, tender chicken pieces marinated in fresh Peri Peri sauce. If you don't have enough time to make your homemade Peri Peri sauce, you can use Nando's Peri Peri.
My Peri peri maranated Chicken breast with Salad. 😀 instructions
- Slice the Chicken breast into thin slices. Add the rest of the mix in a bowl and stir to mix..
- Add the chicken slices to the mix and add to the fridge to marinate for 2 hours or overnight..
- Next add the Chicken to a roasting dish to cook in preheated oven 170°C for 20 minutes..
- Have your salad ready when the chicken is cooked cut it up to bitesize piecesand mix in. Red onion,red Cabbage,6 mini plum tomatoes sliced in half, a handful spinach cut up, handful iceberg lettuce,8 slices cucumber cut in half, 1 Raddish sliced into thin slices, 1/4 yellow melon cut into cubes and 2 mini sweet peppers orange and red. Squeeze just a tiny bit of lime then toss the salad to mix.
- Add Salt,pepper and then add the chicken when it's cooled. Then serve..
My favourite thing to serve with these Nando's copycat Peri Peri Chicken Breasts is my Homemade Nando's Spicy Rice and a green salad. But there are lots of other options… This easy Nando's style chicken breasts recipe would also go well with homemade chips, sweet potato mash, sweet potato wedges, garlic bread, coleslaw, corn on the cobs… Chicken Wings Pack, Peri-Peri-Marinated Chicken. Flame-grilled chicken breast fillet, topped with Peri Peri and fresh salad with our creamy Mayo on a toasted sesame seed bun. If you love chicken, you will love our succulent flame-grilled breast fillet chicken burger. Get prepping your chopstick skills because this one is a vibrant mix of perfectly grilled peri peri chicken and colourful veg on a bed of noodles.