Chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer. Add the chicken breasts in the middle and the potatoes around the chicken. Add the rosemary sprigs and the squeezed lemon halves to the baking dish and drizzle the juice of the remaining lemon, plus any additional garlic lemon juice mixture left; transfer to the oven and roast, uncovered, until the chicken is cooked. Wash the potatoes and cut them into strips, chop mushrooms into thick halves.
Chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer Super yummy dinner! I used some frozen porcini mushrooms that I had but you could use any #chicken #mainmeal #dinner #potatoes. Spread the potatoes and garlic on four pieces of aluminum foil. You can cook Chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer
- You need of Enough potatoes for everyone, parboiled & cooled.
- It’s 300 g of chicken breast, sliced.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of cornflour.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 200 g of mushrooms (I used frozen porcini).
- You need Half of a can of beer.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Olive oil.
Sprinkle the chicken with parsley and thyme. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Form an edge with the foil and pour in the wine. Close the foil well and place on a baking sheet.
Chicken, mushrooms and potatoes in beer instructions
- Get your potatoes ready. Toss chicken in cornflour.
- Fry potatoes in olive oil for about 5-6 mins on medium heat until they crisp up. Add mushrooms and onions. Continue cooking for another 4-5 mins..
- Add chicken and brown. At this point add the beer. Let it evaporate.
- Stir and cook for another 6-8 mins until chicken cooked and sauce is creamy. Add salt and pepper to taste and a sprinkle of oregano, enjoy :).
This hearty, savory big ole' pot of stew is a whole meal packed into one. You've got everything you would want for a satisfying stew; big chunks of tender chicken, baby potatoes, carrots, sweet potato, mushrooms, corn still on the cob and a nice splash or two of beer. Add in the small button mushrooms around the chicken. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Beer Can Chicken with Mushrooms, Potatoes and Onions.