My grilled Chicken burger with Bonfire smoked Chedder cheese.😘. Great recipe for My grilled Chicken burger with Bonfire smoked Chedder cheese.😘. Love to add things to burgers you can make so many different ones.#Onerecipeonetree#Lunch#Dinner#myfavouriterecipe My recipe of this popular BBQ dish is quite simple. What I wanted to achieve, was a juicy and full of flavour healthy chicken burger.
Served in a wholemeal bap chicken fillet was smoothere. You'll also need actual burger stuff! That means buns, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and mayo! You can cook My grilled Chicken burger with Bonfire smoked Chedder cheese.😘 using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My grilled Chicken burger with Bonfire smoked Chedder cheese.😘
- You need 1 of large Chicken breast sliced through the thick part.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Smoked hot Chedder Cheese grilled.
- Prepare 2 tbls of diced onion.
- You need of Some lettuce for each burger.
- Prepare 2 of Burger buns (Brioche are nice).
- You need of Baby rays bbq sauce.
All things most people already have on hand, which makes these grilled chicken breast burgers the perfect weeknight meal! Mix the marinade ingredients together in a large bowl, and then season this chicken burger marinade with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly.
My grilled Chicken burger with Bonfire smoked Chedder cheese.😘 step by step
- Add a little olive oil to the pan. Slice through the chicken so it's thin. Add the chicken to the pan..
- Grate the smoked cheese and dice the onion.mix together..
- Turn the chicken over and let it Brown on both sides..
- Next toast the brioche buns lightly. Lay them out on the bottom add the lettuce. On the top bun inside add the baby Ray sauce..
- When the chicken is browned add to the bottom of the bun On top of the lettuce..
- Next add the cheese and onion. Then close the bun and serve hot.add a little black pepper and a little Salt on the chicken..
Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. Season the outside of the burger with seasoning salt. Finish the burgers with the grill lid shut to melt the cheese. Smoked chicken, red onion, bacon and cheddar cheese over our BBQ sauce.