My Mexican Chicken Burger. 😘. I typically go with ground chicken breast for my chicken burger recipes, but in this version I simply went with a lean ground chicken instead. It has about four grams of fat per four ounces, so I'd try to stick to something similar to that. Who doesn't love a tasty Keto Mexican Chicken Burger!
The Mexican chicken patties are budget-friendly and easy to customize to your tastes. Add to olive oil on frying pan and cook both sides. Toast the insides only of the burger buns then add soft cheese spread on the top bun. You can cook My Mexican Chicken Burger. 😘 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Mexican Chicken Burger. 😘
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast sliced right through makes 2 Chicken burgers.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Mexican Herbs.
- You need of Soft Cheese.
- It’s Handful of Lettuce.
- Prepare Handful of Spinach.
- It’s of Lemon and herbs peri peri sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Burger buns with seeded tops.
These Mexican Chicken Burgers are so flavourful! The chicken patties are packed with cilantro, jalapeno, lime and Mexican spices and are served with salsa and guacamole. Especially when it tastes like this Mexican Chicken Burger! No sauce for a week will do that to you!
My Mexican Chicken Burger. 😘 instructions
- Slice the chicken butterfly style so you have two.
- Next add the Mexican herbs rub in the chicken 1 tbls each..
- Add to olive oil on frying pan and cook both sides..
- Toast the insides only of the burger buns then add soft cheese spread on the top bun. Then lettuce on the bottom. Then the sliced onions on top of the chicken. And a then peril peril lemon herb sauce..
- Next add the spinach and close the top. Serve Hot..
These are yummy and quick enough to satisfy anyone's takeaway craving. When you decide to live wheat free and no longer have burger buns, you can actually taste the meat and fillings. The subtle flavours and spices are no longer. Mix the chipotle paste with half the lime juice and spread over the chicken. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat.