Coconut Chicken Tenders With A Honey & Mustard Dip. Don't worry this isn't a step that is going to take you forever and a half to do. All you need is one can of full fat coconut milk. Trim the fat of your tenders (and definitely use chicken tenders for this recipe!), and toss them in with the coconut milk.
In a medium size bowl add panko crumbs, coconut flakes, salt & pepper. Cook Chicken With Coconut Oil Recipes. Five-Spice Coconut Chicken EveryDay with Rachael Ray. You can cook Coconut Chicken Tenders With A Honey & Mustard Dip using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Chicken Tenders With A Honey & Mustard Dip
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, sliced into thin flat strips,.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dessicated coconut,.
- You need 3 tbsp of panko breadcrumbs,.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to season,.
- It’s of For the dip:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of organic runny honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard,.
- You need 2 tsp of wine wine vinegar.
Crispy, crunchy coconut crusted chicken make a fun weeknight dinner or fabulous appetizer and they are BAKED not fried! These Baked Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders aren't just coconut chicken but CASHEW coconut chicken! The chicken is crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside and delicious all over with sweet and spicy Mango Honey Dip! Coconut Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce is a kid friendly and family favorite recipe.
Coconut Chicken Tenders With A Honey & Mustard Dip instructions
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the panko breadcrumbs and dessicated coconut to a bowl and dredge the chicken strips in it, making sure to cover every section evenly so no flesh is showing by patting it gently all over. Add the strips to a large plate once coated..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 6. Place the chicken tenders over foil lined baking tray on a wire cooking rack. This is to ensure the tenders remain nice and crispy when cooking and don't become soggy..
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Whilst they are baking make the dipping sauce by mixing together the honey, mustard and vinegar..
- Once the chicken is ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Transfer to your serving plate with the dip and serve! These are great on their own as a party food or meal or also pair well with homemade coleslaw or fries. :).
Chicken tenders are breaded with coconut and breadcrumbs. They are then pan fried to crispy golden perfection and served with a delectable five ingredient honey mustard sauce that is out of this world good. If using chicken breasts, pound down and cut into strips. If using boneless, skinless chicken tenders (chicken tenders are the lean strips of meat found attached to the underside of chicken breasts – they can also be purchased separately.) – cut in half lengthwise. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.