Basic Green Bean Casserole.
You can have Basic Green Bean Casserole using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare of Required.
- Prepare 2 cup of green beans.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
Basic Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Snap ends of green beans until you get 2 cups. Rinse..
- Pour beans in large rectangular baking pan. If you would like the cooking time to be shorter, boil the beans first before putting them into the pan..
- Pour the two cans of the cream of mushroom soup into the pan over the green beans..
- Chop onions into rings. Optional: you can either fry the rings in oil plain or coat them in a batter and fry them..
- Once onions are fried, dump them into the pan..
- Put the pan into the oven and bake for about an hour and a half, or until beans are wrinkled and soup is browned at edges. Note: a shorter cooking time in the oven will make the casserole more soupy, and the listed time will make it more uniform..