Chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute the onion, mushroom and garlic in oil until tender. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pasta mixture.
Stir in half and half and mozzarella and simmer for minute or two until warmed through and cheese has melted. This creamy chicken spinach pasta recipe is a total comfort food dinner! This spinach chicken pasta is great for busy weeknights. You can cook Chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad
- Prepare of Pasta of your choice boiled with water, salt, Tbsp of oil, Italian herbs mix, or oregano spice.
- You need 3 of Chicken breasts sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of Spinach leaves, chopped.
- You need of Mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s of Spices: salt, pepper, paprika, ready chicken spice mix.
- It’s 2 C of cream.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 C of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
The chicken melts in your mouth, and the spinach adds some freshness to a dish that's otherwise fairly rich. How to Make Chicken Spinach Alfredo Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta according to box directions for al dente. Drain the spinach in a colander, reserving the broth. Press the spinach to squeeze out as much excess liquid as possible.
Chicken spinach pasta #cookwithcookpad step by step
- Fry the onion in a bit of oil. When softened add the chicken and garlic..
- When the chicken is cooked, add the spices and mushrooms and give it a good stir. Then add the spinach leaves and mix together..
- Add the cream, sour cream, and cheese. And finally stir in the cooked pasta and leave it 5 minutes to cook through on low heat..
- Serve with a sprinkle of oregano and mozzarella cheese..
Cook pasta in a medium saucepan of boiling salted water according to package directions. Boil water in a large pot over high heat. Add the half-and-half and stir slowly as sauce thickens. Add the chicken to skillet; cook until hot, stirring occasionally. Cook the chicken until no pink is showing.