My Italian inspired Chicken 😁. Commercial marinara sauce and quick-cooking chicken cutlets give you a jump start on dinner when preparing this Italian-inspired chicken entree. I found this Italian-style chicken recipe in a magazine and tweaked it to my family's tastes. I have taken it to potlucks and served it at dinner parties and no one ever guesses that it's made in the slow cooker.
Make extra italian chicken and freeze for make ahead meals to be enjoyed when you don't feel like cooking. It's extremely easy to make and the result is absolutely hearty and delicious. It's best served with a simple pasta dish or even rice, and it's a perfect family-friendly weeknight dinner that feeds the entire family. You can cook My Italian inspired Chicken 😁 using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Italian inspired Chicken 😁
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breast sliced into 2 inch lengths.
- Prepare 3 of large Cloves Garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 of red sweet pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1 of Avacado peeled and sliced.
- It’s 6 of cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 4 of sundried Tomatoes cut in half from a jar of them in olive oil.
- You need 2 tbls of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian herbs.
- You need 1/2 of large tin tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of black cracked pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 4 of sundried tomatoes cu.
- It’s of Enough tagitelle pasta for 4 persons.
- It’s of Grated parmeasan cheese for the finish.
To Marinate: Pour salad dressing into a large, resealable plastic bag. Add chicken breasts, seal bag and shake to coat. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Stir to loosen all the browned bits of chicken and flavors in the skillet pour into the pot.
My Italian inspired Chicken 😁 instructions
- Add a little olive oil to the pan and add the crushed garlic when its hot after 1 minute add the chicken pieces and fry gently for 3 minutes each side..
- When the chicken is coloured add the peppers, then the Avocados then the Tomatoes whole and italian seasoning..
- Next add the Tomato and Basil pesto. Then the Sundried tomatoes 4 sundried Tomatoes out of a jar of them in olive oil. Mix in and stir around..
- Next add the half tin of crushed tomatoes,mix in then add a lid for 5 minutes simmering.and add a little wine. Stir to mix..
- Boil the Taglitelle and drain when the rest is ready. Add the Balsamic vinegar and add back the lid and keep on low heat..
- Ready add the lemon juice and close lid..
- Next add the tagitelle to the serving dish and add the chicken and finish with some parmesan cheese grated on top..
Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Add as much chicken stock as needed to cover the chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess. This Italian Chicken Casserole is inspired by a Sicilian Chicken recipe by Mario Batali, an Italian- American chef and restauranteur.