My Chilli Chicken, Mushroom & Potato Bake. 😊. Try Giving Chili Night a Little Extra Flair. Chilli Chicken is an old favorite and earns the right to be made many different ways. In this version, it's sauteed with mushrooms and is so easy to put together!
Add the fried chicken, and pour the soya sauce. Great recipe for My Chilli Chicken, Mushroom & Potato Bake. 😊. I love spicy and hottish, so i came up with this taken bits from other recipes and i loved it my son too.#mainmeal#chicken The Creamy Chicken, Mushroom and Green Chilli soup Recipe: Creamy Chicken, Mushroom and Green Chilli soup. You can cook My Chilli Chicken, Mushroom & Potato Bake. 😊 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chilli Chicken, Mushroom & Potato Bake. 😊
- It’s 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
- You need 2 of Shallots Diced.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves Crushed.
- You need 2 of thin Chillies Diced.
- It’s 1 of large Chicken Breast sliced thin lengthways.
- You need 1 Cup of Chicken broth or chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black cracked peppercorns.
- It’s 1 tbls of fresh Basil.
- It’s 5 tbls of mild Chedder Cheese.
- It’s of mix 1/2 cup milk 1 tsp flour.
- Prepare 2 of big potatoes cut into scallops leave skin on.
Rate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Chicken, Mushroom, Chickpea, Chilli & Garlic Balti. Fry in medium hot oil till golden brown. In a medium pot heat olive oil, curry leaves a Chilli.
My Chilli Chicken, Mushroom & Potato Bake. 😊 instructions
- Heat up the oil, add the shallots fry for 1 minute then add the Garlic cook for 30 secounds..
- Next add the musrooms, chillies and chicken strips and a tsp more of the chilli oil. Mix in let it cook for 5 minutes stirring..
- Next add the chicken broth or chicken stock.(i used the broth so i had a little veg in it) then the cheese and stir..
- Next add the milk with flour mixed stir in and turn down to Simmer. Then add the fresh basil stir and turn down to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Set aside off the heat with a lid on it..
- Next wash your potatoes dont peel them and slice across cut disc shapes just less than 1/4 Inch thick..
- Add them to a greased oven dish set them across the bottom overlapping each one. Add a lityle salt across them. Next pour the chicken mix over level it out and cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes, covered with silver foil..
- Cover with foil..
- Check after 15 if you stick a knife that goes through the potatoes easily then its cooked..
- Serve hot with some crusty Bread and Butter..
Add the onions and garlic Sauté until onions are soft. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and brown on all sides. Add tomatoes, jalapeño, beans, corn, chili powder, cumin, garlic and mushrooms.