My Medditeranean Chicken Stirfry. 😘. Stir in wine, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Whisk together chicken broth, soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce, cornstarch, brown sugar, and ground ginger. Add broth mixture, and cook until sauce thickens and vegetables are tender.
Season the rice-vegetable mixture with salt, black pepper, thyme, and oregano. Season chicken thighs with garlic powder, paprika, salt and black pepper on both sides. Place the chicken on top of the rice mixture in the skillet. You can cook My Medditeranean Chicken Stirfry. 😘 using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Medditeranean Chicken Stirfry. 😘
- Prepare 1 of large Chicken Breast sliced into 1/2 inch strips.
- It’s 1 tbls of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large Clove Garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Italian herbs.
- Prepare A few of fresh basil leaves about 4.
- It’s 4 tbls of passata or 1 tsp tomato puree.
Add lemon zest and lemon juice to the chicken stock and mix well. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving liquid. See great recipes for Tandoori Mogo (Casava)Stirfry, Salmon stirfry too! This easy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is loaded with fresh veggies and the most delicious sauce made with honey, soy sauce, and toasted sesame oil!
My Medditeranean Chicken Stirfry. 😘 step by step
- Add the oil to a frying pan heat up then add the garlic fry for 30 secounds then add the Chicken.
- Fry the chicken all over once coloured add the italian dried herbs then the basil fry and stir around for 3 minutes..
- Next add the passata and stir to colour the chicken want it dryish not wet..
- Lastly add spinach to a serving bowl and then add the chicken on top..
This post is sponsored by Safeway. My husband told me as he was walking up to our apartment he was thinking, 'I hope this is coming from my apartment'. UPDATE: This recipe has grown on me. Use boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in cubes. Cook the chicken and vegetable stir fry The chicken.