My garlic /chilli chicken fillet burger. Perfectly Creamy Chili With a Kick. Save this Delicious Recipe to Your Board Today! My garlic /chilli chicken fillet burger instructions.
I've kept my chicken burger really simple using super common toppings such as lettuce, tomatoes, and red onion, and served it with sweet potato fries. Grate cauliflower with the help of the garter & set aside. In wok,add olive oil,butter and let it melt. You can have My garlic /chilli chicken fillet burger using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My garlic /chilli chicken fillet burger
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast sliced into 4.
- It’s of Flour.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of pickled gerkins chopped.
- It’s 1 of handfull picked jalapinos.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Toast the hamburger buns until lightly browned. Arrange the lettuce, tomato, chicken and bacon on the bases. Top with the garlic mayonnaise and finish with the remaining bun top. Coat or marinade chicken thighs and breast to create the perfect filling for juicy burgers.
My garlic /chilli chicken fillet burger instructions
- Sliced chicken wash and drain all water add to bowl add chilli powder/garlic powder and mix put in fridge 1hr.
- Once 1 hr is up add 1 cup flour to bowl add 1tsp black pepper 1tsp garlic powder 1tsp chilli powder 1tsp salt And mix with fingers.
- Put one bowl water aside big enough for chicken to fit..
- Take chicken from fridge then add chicken one at time to flour coat all over and dip in water and coat again 3 times with all pieces then heat enough oil to deep fry till golden brown, then dress your burger how you please..
- Then enjoy !😄👍👌.
Add toppings like slaw and sauce, plus your chosen side dishes, then dig in. Crispy Chicken Tenders with Garlic Chilli Dip! My technique for chicken that's juicy on the inside, crunchy on the outside and packed with flavour! Remove the burgers from the packaging and place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven. This Portuguese chicken burger recipe is our take on Australia's famous Bondi Chicken Burger.