My fakeaway chicken chow mein. Fakeaway Chicken Chow Mein Instructions In a small bowl, mix the oyster sauce, ketchup, soy sauce, ginger and garlic together and then set that to one side to let the flavours develop. In a large dish add the chopped onion, chopped green pepper, cooked chicken, and spring onions. This chicken chow mein fakeaway is so tasty, you won't believe how healthy it is or how quick it is to cook!
The cornflour really helps to make a silky smooth sauce. This Chicken Chow Mein is a great alternative to the oily takeaway version if you're following a calorie controlled diet. It also fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. You can cook My fakeaway chicken chow mein using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My fakeaway chicken chow mein
- It’s 4 of chicken breast sliced.
- You need 3 of bricks of ramen noodle cooked drained and tossed in oil.
- Prepare of Oil for stir fry.
- You need 1 of large carrot grated.
- Prepare 2 of onions sliced.
- You need 1 of yellow pepper sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of five spice powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sirracha sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
I adore working on meals like this classic Chinese takeaway inspired chicken noodle stir fry. Chicken Chow Mein – the perfect fakeaway This Chicken Chow Mein dish uses ingredients that are low in fat and have very low or zero syn values. The syn values of the dish are found in the sweet chilli sauce. Dried egg noodles are synfree and a great way to add texture to the dish.
My fakeaway chicken chow mein step by step
- Prep veg and chicken.
- Cook noodles drain well toss a little to coat, set aside.
- Add oil to work stir fry chicken for 3-4mins.
- Add all veg and stir fry 2 mins then add all the dry seasonings mix well(except the corn flour).
- Add the wet seasonings mix well.
- In a cup put tbsp of cornflour with 2 tbsp of water to create a thin paste. Add too wok and stir well.
- Finally add the noodles coating them in the sauce and serve immediately…enjoy.
Place the light soy sauce in a large bowl and stir in the hot chilli sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and five spice powder. Add the chicken and stir to coat in the dressing. Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the packet instructions and drain well. My fakeaway menus just would not be complete if they didn't feature a Chinese Fakeaway Night!!. Delicious and authentic beef chow mein.