My Chicken Fajitas. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. The chicken fajita marinade in these popular wraps is mouthwatering. They go together in a snap and always get raves! —Julie Sterchi, Campbellsville, Kentucky.
Chicken Fajitas are most commonly made with chicken breasts (but chicken thighs work well too). It is soaked in a seasoned, lime and oil based marinade then pan seared in a hot cast iron skillet to a flavorful charred exterior with crisped edges, and juicy, tender interior. These chicken fajitas one of my favorite dinners! You can have My Chicken Fajitas using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare 300 g of sliced chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced red pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sliced medium onion.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fajita spices.
- It’s 1 of ⁄2 tsp black pepper.
- You need 1 of ⁄2 cup of fresh or canned mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of fresh parsley.
Chicken Breast – boneless and skinless are my go-to lean protein of choice! Chicken thighs may be used, if preferred. Looking to update your classic chicken fajita recipe? These quick and easy chicken fajitas are perfect for a casual, fun get-together.
My Chicken Fajitas step by step
- In a wok, put olive oil over medium heat, then add onions and cook until golden.
- Add red and yellow pepper and whisk it together for 5 mins..
- Add chicken and cook until golden, and then add mushrooms.
- Add salt, black pepper and fajita spices.
- Raise the heat and then add Worcestershire sauce.
- Let it for 2 mins on high heat, and then turn off the stove.
- Add fresh parsley and serve it with tortillas, french fries.
For a casual, fun get-together, set up a make-your-own-fajitas bar with the chicken filling, avocado cream, sour cream, and any other toppings you love, like pico de gallo, sliced fresh jalapeños, or crisp radish slices. When my youngest son and daughter-in-love came for a visit last week, I made good use of our grill. But of all the meals I prepared while they were in residence, my grilled chicken fajitas were definitely a favorite – scrumptious, healthy, and so colorful. My grilled chicken fajitas are practically a party. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla.