Creamy Chicken and Corn Stew with Broccoli. This chicken stew with broccoli and kale is hearty and wholesome. The beans give this stew a creamy taste and extra texture and nutrients. Beans are the perfect addition to stews and soups to make them more filling and satisfying.
Stir in broth, broccoli and corn. Heat to boiling over high heat. Cook until brocoli is crisp tender. You can cook Creamy Chicken and Corn Stew with Broccoli using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Corn Stew with Broccoli
- It’s 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast fillets, cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of (400 grams) sweet corn kernels, water reserved.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli, florets separated, stem trimmed and chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk (you can use evaporated or fresh milk. feel free to use what you prefer).
- You need 1 of salt and ground white pepper to taste.
Mix crushed crackers and butter together in a small bowl; sprinkle over the broccoli mixture. Melt butter and add chicken, cook till done. Remove chicken from pan. add broth, broccoli, red pepper, garlic& pepper. Stir in cream cheese till melted.
Creamy Chicken and Corn Stew with Broccoli instructions
- In a medium stockpot over medium heat, heat oil and melt butter. Add onions and saute until translucent. Cooking in batches, add a handful of chicken cubes to the pot and stir fry until cooked through. Repeat with remaining chicken..
- Add corn and broccoli, an cook until just heated through. Sprinkle in flour and stir to mix. Stirring, pour in milk and half of corn water. Continue to stir until thickened. Season with salt and ground white pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!.
A crunchy corn flake topping is the proverbial icing on the cake for this Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. In a small bowl, combine cream sour cream, chicken soup, chicken broth, salt and pepper. This Instant Pot chicken stew with mushrooms is hearty, creamy and delicious. Using a pressure cooker, it's a quick and easy dinner for the whole family. Serve with rice, potatoes, pasta or veggies.