Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Combine panko crumbs, seasonings, and parmesan cheese in a bowl. In a separate bowl add mayonaise. Dip chicken first in flour, then in the egg and then panko crumb mixture.
Serve over pasta with marinara sauce and mozzarella. Or place chicken on a hoagie roll with marinara and mozzarella for a Chicken Parmesan Sub. Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. You can have Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Prepare 6 of thinly sliced chicken breasts.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of seasoned panko.
- It’s 1/2 cup of seasoned regular bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan.
- You need 1 each of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- You need of oil for frying.
Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy! If you're someone who's often short on time but still wants something delicious and homemade for dinner, this is the perfect recipe for you. Lay chicken breasts on baking sheet. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat completely; set aside.
Panko Parmesan Crusted Chicken instructions
- In shallow dish, blend together the egg and buttermilk until well mixed. This will be thick. Set aside..
- In another shallow dish mix together bread crumbs, panko & Parmesan..
- Salt and pepper both sides of chicken. Dip chicken in egg mixture and then in panko mix and pat to make stick..
- Brown in 1" of canola oil over medium heat until crust is golden brown and chicken is done. Place in glass dish lined with paper towels in warm oven until all are cooked..
- Serve with my cilantro cream sauce, my Spanish rice, and refried beans. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343680-cilantro-cream-sauce.
In a medium shallow bowl, combine the parmesan and panko. Dredge the chicken pieces in the panko mixture, coating evenly and heavily. How to Make Chicken Breasts Juicy. Just like my favorite Oven Baked Chicken Breasts, this parmesan crusted chicken comes out tender and juicy when cooked properly. Here are a few great tips for the best ever chicken breasts.