Cheesy Chicken Fajitas. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Quick & Easy Cheesy Fajita Baked Chicken. Spread it over your chicken in a large baking dish, and then layer on your bell peppers and shredded cheese.
Savor all the flavors of Taco Tuesday without any of the guilt. You can easily make vegetarian fajitas by removing the chicken and adding sliced zucchini, diced carrots and potatoes. Convert taco night into a buffet. You can cook Cheesy Chicken Fajitas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Fajitas
- It’s 1 1/2 packages of perdue short cuts chicken (about 1 lb cooked, sliced chicken breast).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Spanish rice; i used knorr.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 of tortillas.
Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add a little oil to the skillet if desired. This cheesy chicken fajita casserole does double duty for being very versatile as well. Some ways to make this all your own: If you like your food a bit spicier, you can sub out the bell peppers for jalapeños.
Cheesy Chicken Fajitas step by step
- in skillet, stir fry chicken in a little olive oil for about 3 minutes. remove from heat and set aside.
- in small bowl, combine mayo, sour cream and soups, mix well. when i only use a small amount of the canned soups for cooking, i put them in a small ziplock bag and store them in the freezer. then i just quickly defrost in a bowl of hot water next time i need them..
- add rice and chicken to mixture and stir to combine..
- warm tortillas and add chicken mix to each..
- sprinkle with cheddar and microwave about 25 seconds to melt, then fold envelope style and enjoy!.
A whole new cheesy and delouse level. How to make this Cheesy Chicken Fajita Soup: For this recipe I started by cutting my chicken into bit sized pieces and cooking them in my pot. For my other chicken fajita recipes I just used shredded chicken which would also work fine for this one but I wanted something different for this soup. Cheesy Fajita Stuffed Chicken is the best we're eating right now. Chicken breasts are stuffed with peppers, onions, and spicy habanero jack cheese then rubbed with chili powder and grilled or pan-fried until juicy, cheesy, and delicious.