Hawaiian Pizza.. Hawaiian pizza, also known as pineapple pizza, is a pizza topped with pineapple, ham, tomato sauce and cheese. Inspired in part by his experience preparing Chinese dishes which commonly mix sweet and. Bring a taste of that island life to pizza night with a classic Hawaiian-style pizza topped with tomato sauce, cheese, ham and pineapple.
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet and top with all remaining ingredients, in the order listed. Slide the dough onto the prepared baking sheet and. And it's a popular choice in this country, as well; though far from ousting pepperoni from the top spot, this ham-pineapple concoction has been making steady inroads, particularly among kids. You can cook Hawaiian Pizza. using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Pizza.
- It’s of Pizza Dough..
- It’s 1 cup of Warm Water..
- It’s 3 cup of Flour..
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar..
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Active Dry Yeast..
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil, Extra Virgin..
- You need of Ingredients to Marinate Chicken Breasts Sliced..
- It’s 1 piece of Chicken Breasts cut into sliced..
- It’s 1 of Garlic Salt..
- You need 1 of Lemon Pepper..
- Prepare 1 of Cajun..
- Prepare 1 of Rosemary..
- You need 1 of Oregano..
- You need 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil to cook the chicken..
- Prepare of Topping Part..
- It’s 1 of Tomato Paste..
- You need 1 of Pineapple..
- Prepare 1 of Cheese..
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion..
- It’s 1/2 each of Capsicum Red, Green, Yellow..
- Prepare 1 can of Button Mushroom. Sliced..
Classic Hawaiian Pizza combines pizza sauce, cheese, cooked ham, and pineapple. This crowd-pleasing pizza recipe starts with my homemade pizza crust and is finished with a sprinkle of crispy bacon. It's salty, sweet, cheesy, and undeniably delicious! Hawaiian pizza is the most underrated pizza on the planet.
Hawaiian Pizza. step by step
- Put a teaspoon of active dry yeast into a cup of warm water for about 5 to 10min. Add the rest of the ingredients and blended until it's form a dough..
- Brush some cooking oil/olive oil on a bowl & cover the dough with cling wrap. Place the dough at room temperature for overnight..
- Marinate the chicken sliced with herbs. Heat up 2 teaspoons of cooking oil/olive oil at medium heat, cook the chicken until it's tenderise..
- Place some flour on the table & roll the dough until round & thin..
- Pour tomato paste evenly on the dough & some cheese around the dough..
- Place the rest of the ingredients evenly on the dough & added extra cheese on the top. You may added extra pineapple for juicy & sweetness taste..
- Preheat the oven at 230°C/450°F. Placed the pizza into oven for 15min or 20min at the same temperature..
Place crust on a baking sheet. Mix marinara and barbecue sauces; spread over crust. Instead of a traditional red pizza sauce, this Hawaiian Pizza uses BBQ sauce as the base. Just use your favorite, I'm a fan of the Sweet Baby Rays sauce. The pizza is topped with leftover ham, red onions, fresh pineapple, some cilantro and of course mozzarella cheese.