Pocket Fried Rice Vermicelli.. Mee Siam or "Siamese noodles" is basically spicy fried rice vermicelli with various toppings such as shrimp, chicken, fried firm tofu, and shredded omelet. Mee Siam is usually served with a piece of kalamansi lime (the juice gives an extra tangy kick to the noodles) and a dollop of sambal on the side. Fried Rice Vermicelli – easy rice noodles (rice sticks) recipe stir-fried with chicken, bean sprouts and scallion.
The varieties of noodles available in the market are just like pastas to the Italians. Cook the rice vermicelli in boiling water according to packet instructions or until soft then drain. Heat up oil in a pan and stir-fry beef until cooked. You can cook Pocket Fried Rice Vermicelli. using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pocket Fried Rice Vermicelli.
- Prepare of Others Ingredients..
- It’s 1 kg of Rice Vermicelli. After Soak..
- Prepare 3 clove of Chopped Garlic..
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce..
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt..
- It’s 1 tbsp of Thick Soy Sauce..
- You need 1 of Pak Choy(Chinese Cabbage)..
- It’s 1 of Carrot. Sliced into thin..
- Prepare 1 cup of Water..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking oil..
- You need tbsp of Sesame oil..
- Prepare of Marinate Chicken Breast..
- You need 2 tsp of Cornstarch..
- It’s 200 grams of chicken Breast. Sliced..
- It’s 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce..
- It’s of Fried Egg..
- Prepare 2 of Egg..
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt..
- You need 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil..
Add red onion, spring onion, capsicums and carrots. Add cooked rice vermicelli and seasoning mix ingredients. Although rice vermicelli is not originally part of Japanese cuisine nor used in much other than Bihun, this fried Bihun has become one of the ordinary dishes that people often eat, like Yakisoba. This is very easy fried bihon recipe that we can quickly home at home with added vegetables of our choice.
Pocket Fried Rice Vermicelli. instructions
- Heat up the wok with 2 tablespoon of cooking oil. Fried the chopped garlic until fragrance. Cook the sliced chicken breast until it's tenderise. Preferably use non – stick wok..
- Add thick soy sauce, light soy sauce, salt, sesame oil & a cup of water & bring it into boil..
- Put in the rice vermicelli & sliced carrot..
- Add the Pak Choy (Chinese Cabbage). Keep stir until it's dried..
- Beat 2 egg with half teaspoon of salt. Heat up the fried pan with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Pour the egg evenly around the pan..
- Put in the finished fried rice vermicelli into the middle of the fried egg & fold into square shape. Continue this stage until the fried rice vermicelli is finish. It's serve around 4 to 5 person..
The star of the show, the Vermicelli Rice Noodles. Drain and let sit until it's time to cook. You can also choose to loosely cut the noodles into shorter strands, using kitchen scissors. Be careful not to cut it too short or the noodles will turn to mush when cooked. Hopefully, this is one small contribution to find out how to prepare the best Singapore fried vermicelli recipe.