Grilled Cornish Hen Wrap #Turf #Summer.
You can cook Grilled Cornish Hen Wrap #Turf #Summer using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cornish Hen Wrap #Turf #Summer
- You need of Cornish Hen.
- It’s of Grilled Onions.
- It’s 1 Cup of Rice.
- It’s of Cheese (Sliced).
- It’s of Wraps (Your Discretion).
- It’s of Condiments.
Grilled Cornish Hen Wrap #Turf #Summer step by step
- Take the meat off of the hen. You probably won’t be using it all for a couple of wraps but you can always make more wraps. (You may want to save the carcass for stock)..
- Prepare your wrap by putting the condiments of your choice. Put down your cheese, followed by the rice, meat and vegetables. Wrap it up..
- Pre-heat a pan over medium-low heat, place seam side down. No oil or butter needed. If you’re fortunate enough to have a panini press, you might be able to use that. If not, place a clean cast iron pan on top of your wraps. The ingredients are cooked. You just want to slowly heat it through and get some crunch on the wraps. Flip when ready and repeat cooking process for opposite side..
- Serve. Because you’re using leftover grilled meat, I didn’t recommend seasoning. Unless… it’s bland. Then, I recommend helping it along..