Spicy Chicken Breast. In a medium bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, thyme, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
Place the chicken on prepared baking tray, skin side down. This recipe for spicy chicken breasts is my favorite because it has lots of flavor, the zippiness from the spice (say bye to boring, tasteless chicken breasts) and are really juicy. Juicy chicken breasts can be a little tricky but just follow these steps and you should be good. You can have Spicy Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast; sliced in half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hot sauce (Franks shown).
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt and black pepper.
- It’s as needed of vegetable oil.
Sprinkle spice mixture generously on both sides of chicken breasts. Heat butter and olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. This is the most popular of all chicken breast recipes that I've ever published. It's a JUICY Oven Baked Chicken Breast sprinkled with a magic simple seasoning then baked until caramelised.
Spicy Chicken Breast step by step
- Marinate chicken in hotsauce for 4-48 hours. Pat dry. Coat with vegetable oil. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 165°..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, Louisiana hot sauce, other hot sauces, sugar, vinegar, celery seed, smoked paprika, worchestershire sauce, dried onion soup mix, cajun seasoning, thyme, basil, parsely, orange or lemon peel seasoning or zest.
It's simple, fast and incredibly tasty!. An incredibly easy chicken recipe that's a reader favourite alongside Honey Garlic Chicken, this epic Parmesan Crusted Chicken and crispy Garlic Chicken. Bake chicken breasts in a delectably rich sauce made of butter, dry Italian salad dressing mix, wine, golden mushroom soup and cream cheese with chives. Serve over angel hair pasta for a dish that is fit for your most elegant dinner parties. Chicken breast is usually the blandest food ever, but that truly changes when it's baked with this addictive sweet and spicy sauce!