Quick Chicken Quesadilla. Make gooey quesadillas in a large flat skillet or on a pancake griddle. Be sure that the surface is non-stick so the quesadillas come off easily. Serve with not only the sour cream, but additional salsa, salsa verde or guacamole.
Roach, Warsaw, Ohio Quick Chicken Quesadillas. Just wanted to gives a heads up on two issues. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. You can cook Quick Chicken Quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Quesadilla
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Old El Paso Fajita Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken Breast (sliced for stir-fry).
- You need 4 of Dempster's Small Tortilla (Ancient Grains).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper (chopped square).
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper (chopped square).
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (chopped square).
Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. This is one of my favorite quick and easy recipes because it literally takes minutes to put together and. Grilled chicken quesadillas are always a popular appetizer at summer cookout parties. Smokey grilled eggplant and onions make a tasty complement to chicken cubes infused with the tastes of cilantro, lime, and jalapeno peppers that are added to grilled tortillas, along with gooey, melted cheese.
Quick Chicken Quesadilla instructions
- In a stir fry skillet, heat olive oil with medium heat..
- Chop all your vegetable ingredients into small pieces..
- Chop onions..
- When oil is heated add chicken and story fry until brown and cooked. After add fajita seasoning and a pinch of salt and pepper. Once done, set aside..
- In the same skillet, add chopped onions, bell peppers and stir fry until bell pepper sides appear a little bit black and roasted. Set aside when finished..
- In a separate skillet heat butter until melted. Consistently put heat in low medium. Put Dempster's tortilla on the skillet..
- Build your quesadilla by adding the ingredients such as sprinkling grated cheese. Add cooked chicken, bell peppers and onions..
- Once first layer of cheese melted, add a tiny bit more on top and to it off with another tortilla..
- Press down tortilla gently and carefully flip once first bottom tortilla is golden brown. Cook top side until golden brown as well..
- Take out from heat and slice it into triangles..
- You can use dips such as sour cream, guacamole or salsa. Enjoy!.
Marinate the chicken a few hours before cooking. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Add the chicken to the skillet and saute over medium-high heat until done. I knew my family would love this dish, and they did. It is very easy to make, especially if you have leftover or rotisserie chicken." – Molly.