Philippine Chicken Lombardy. Great recipe for Philippine Chicken Lombardy.. Chicken Lombardy is a firm favourite in the West but can easily be prepared in the Philippines too. Every ingredient is widely available, and every step is easy to follow.
Chicken Inasal or also known as Chicken Barbecue on a stick is one of Filipino favorite street food. How To Make Chicken Lombardy Recipe. To make this chicken Lombardy recipe, saute the mushrooms in butter. You can have Philippine Chicken Lombardy using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philippine Chicken Lombardy
- You need 8 oz of Fresh Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 5 of chicken breasts, sliced & flattened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of marsala cooking wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
Then, dredge the chicken in flour and cook it in the butter. Transfer the cooked chicken to a baking dish and top with the mushrooms. Deglaze the pan with the wine and chicken stock. Simmer the sauce until thickened and pour over the chicken.
Philippine Chicken Lombardy step by step
- Fillet chicken breasts & flatten by placing fillets in large ziploc bag & flattening with meat mallet..
- After flattening, dredge each fillet in flour. Cook in batches with 2tbsp butter until golden brown on both sides & no longer pink inside..
- Place chicken in lightly greased baking dish, overlapping the edges. Continue the previous steps with the rest of your chicken fillets..
- Cook mushrooms in butter, set aside..
- Reserve excess drippings from skillet that you used to cook chicken. When all done cooking fillets, add marsala, broth, salt & pepper to drippings from chicken & Cook for 10mins stirring occasionally..
- Poor sauce over chicken fillets in baking dish. Combine both cheeses & sprinkle over chicken. Then sprinkle mushrooms over the top..
- Bake uncovered for 12-15 mins @ 450° & serve😉.
Chicken breasts Lombardy is a delicious Italian chicken dinner with tender, flavorful chicken breasts topped with melty cheese, mushrooms and a Marsala wine sauce that brings it all together. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken and butter. When you marinate chicken, the meat is your blank canvas; the marinade, your palette with which you paint on the deliciousness. Chicken adobo, pancit, afritada: give these top-rated recipes a try! Win the race against the dinner clock with these super-quick chicken recipes.