Chicken spinach mushroom and herb layer bake. Chicken spinach mushroom and herb layer bake This recipe uses thinly sliced chicken breast stacked with a creamy sauce with layers of bacon and topped with a cracker crust and a little Parmesan cheese. Then sprinkle the seasonings over the top. Then sprinkle the seàsonings over the top.
Soften cream cheese and whisk in olive oil and chicken. Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Rinse and drain spinach; pat dry. You can cook Chicken spinach mushroom and herb layer bake using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken spinach mushroom and herb layer bake
- You need 9-10 of thinly sliced chicken breast boneless skinless.
- It’s 1 container of low fat Alouette Herb & garlic spread.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 bag of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 ounces of chopped mushroom.
- You need 1 of serving of baked ritz crackers.
- You need 15 g of Parmesan shavings.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon cooked and chopped in crumbles.
In a bowl, add softened cream cheese; whisk in oil and chicken stock/broth; pour over mixture. Then sprinkle the seasonings over the top. Soften cream cheese and whisk in olive oil and chicken broth. Lay piece of foil over the top but do not seal.
Chicken spinach mushroom and herb layer bake step by step
- Start by placing chopped onion and mushrooms in a skillet.
- When they begin to soften add in a whole container of herb & garlic cheese spread.
- Add in 1 cup of chicken broth stir ingredients well.
- Place a whole bag of baby spinach in and let it wilt into sauce.
- Add a little Herb of Provence and pepper.
- Start with a sprayed casserole dish layer thinly sliced chicken brest.
- Top with sauce and veggie mixture.
- Add a layer of bacon pieces save enough for other layers.
- Repeat layers till you get to top. I got 3 layers.
- Crush up a serving of baked ritz crackers.
- Place crushed crackers on top.
- Measure 3 serving of cheese this was 5g a serving bing I used 3.
- Top with cheese spread out evenly. Place in a 375 degree oven for 45-60 minutes.
- The top got really crunchy it was still 😊.
- MFP information.
- I served mine with a side of prepackaged frozen cauliflower it could also go with rice, pasta something that will soak up the sauce.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms and green onions until tender. Stir in spinach and pecans until spinach is wilted. Chicken: Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper on a large plate and set aside. Allow for butter to melt over medium high heat. Cheesy Spinach Mushroom Chicken Bake is an all-time favorite of our low carb chicken recipes.