Traditional Cream Free Carbonara.
You can have Traditional Cream Free Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Traditional Cream Free Carbonara
- It’s 2 of whole egg, 1 egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese power.
- Prepare 100 g of bacon cube, in French is Lardons.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s of Spaghetti for 2 people.
Traditional Cream Free Carbonara instructions
- Boil the water, cook the spaghetti according to the instruction on the package, in the mean while, prepare the sauce..
- Heat the pan, add a little bit oil, add the bacon, slowly cook the bacon with median heat until all the bacon oil has come out and bacon become brown and crispy, if you feel there are too much oil, get a kitchen pepper and remover some of them in the pan. In the mean time the spaghetti should be nearly cooked..
- Add the chopped garlic to the pan, cook it with bacon a little bit until the smell has come out, or you can choose to cook it a little bit more like until golden brown..
- Prepare the egg sauce, whisk eggs and egg yolk together, add Parmesan, salt, pepper. Mix them well together. This is the traditional carbonara sauce, its creamy, rich and healthy..
- Turn off the heat. Add freshly cooked spaghetti to the bacon pan(don't add too much spaghetti water), remove the pan from the heat, quick stir to mix the spaghetti with the bacon, garlic and bacon oil.(finish this part in 15 second).
- 15 second after removed from the pan(get a perfect temperature, not too hot to cook the egg, not too cold to get soup noodle), quickly add the egg sauce to spaghetti, stir it quickly, prevent the scrambled egg:), you will get a creamy texture..
- Add additional Parmesan powder on the top as you like, and enjoy !.