You can have Pizza Quesadillas using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Quesadillas
- You need 4 of burrito size flour tortillas.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 cup of shredded pizza blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pepperoni slices.
- It’s 4 tbs of pizza sauce – divided.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- Prepare 2 tbs of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ranch dressing mix (optional).
- Prepare of Optional additional fillings.
- It’s of chopped black olives.
- Prepare of minced onion – lightly sautéed.
- It’s of minced bell pepper – lightly sautéed.
- Prepare of chopped canadian bacon.
- It’s of cooked beef or Italian sausage.
Pizza Quesadillas instructions
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, green onions, and ranch mix until well blended. Heat a large skillet over medium heat..
- While skillet heats spread 1 oz of cream cheese mixture on one half of a flour tortilla. Spread pizza sauce over other half..
- Add 1/2 tbs butter to skillet. Swirl to coat as it melts. Place tortilla in skillet cream cheese/sauce side up..
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded cheese over sauce side. Top cheese with 2 tbs pepperoni and any other desired fillings..
- Fold cream cheese side of tortilla over fillings. Gently press together with spatula..
- Cook until bottom is golden brown. Carefully flip and cook until second side looks the same. Transfer to plate. Let rest a few minutes before cutting..
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 yummy quesadillas. Serve with additional pizza sauce if desired. Enjoy!.