Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts. The secret to these five-star chicken breasts is a simple, flavorful marinade of turmeric, rosemary, garlic, lime juice and olive oil. Most importantly, as with all white meat chicken, don't overcook it or you'll end up with well-seasoned shoe leather. By examining the airfried part of the.
LOL But the thing with this turmeric dish is that it was more about me trying to find a way to use the lime that I bought (for honey lime juice) that was still sitting in the fridge. The Best Turmeric Chicken Breasts Recipes on Yummly Place each chicken breast in the beaten egg bowl and turn to cover in egg. You can cook Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts
- You need 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of steak powder (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Chicken breasts (sliced).
- It’s of Lemon zest (optional).
Then coat both sides of each chicken breast with the turmeric/bread crumb mixture. Mix together the turmeric, chilli, ginger, lime zest and a little salt in a bowl. Add the chicken breasts and rub the spice mix all over the chicken breasts so they are well coated. So, Turmeric and Honey Parchment Baked Chicken.
Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts instructions
- Slice chicken breasts thinly and marinade with salt, pepper, soy sauce, Oyster sauce, lime juice, chicken seasoning, turmeric powder and garlic powder.
- Marinade for 2 hours or as long as you have. The longer the better.
- Just before popping it into air-fryer, mix in oil and lemon zest (if you have it).
- Pop into air-fryer at 110 – 120 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Open air-fryer and toss chicken around and fry for another 15 – 20 minutes (or until crispy and slightly brown).
I am a huge fan of chicken dishes that can be chucked into the oven and left to their devices (i.e. my Garlic Butter Chicken Bake). I am not a huge fan of chicken thighs.which means I have to manipulate my recipes to ensure my chicken breasts stay moist and delicious, but can still be cooked in the oven. Add the garlic, honey, oyster sauce, turmeric powder, cayenne pepper and salt to the chicken, stir to combine well. Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred) on medium heat and add the oil. Turmeric Lime Honey Air-Fried Chicken Breasts instructions.