Ranch Corn Flake Chicken. Dip chicken in ranch dressing, shaking off any excess, then dip in cornflake mixture. I pat the cornflake crumbs into the chicken to make sure they're well coated. This quick and easy cornflake ranch chicken recipe only requires a few ingredients and it's one of the best recipes for teaching kids to cook.
Combine corn flakes, Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix in a bowl. Dip chicken in melted butter; roll each chicken breast in corn flake mixture until evenly coated. Place coated chicken in the prepared baking dish. You can cook Ranch Corn Flake Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ranch Corn Flake Chicken
- You need 1 cup of Fat Free or Low Fat Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of All Purpose Seasoning or Mrs. Dash Garlic flavored.
- You need 4 medium of Chicken Breast Sliced in Half..
- It’s 1 of Cooking Brush.
- It’s 4 cup of Corn Flakes Crushed.
- Prepare 1 large of zip lock bag to crush Corn Flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
Remove chicken from marinade, letting excess drip off; discard marinade. Coat chicken with flour mixture, dip in buttermilk, then coat with cornflakes, pressing gently to help adhere. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Mix cheese, cornflake crumbs and dressing together.
Ranch Corn Flake Chicken instructions
- Preheat to 350.
- In long deep dish or tupperware put Ranch Dressing, Garlic Powder, All Purpose Seasoning and Salt.
- Mix together dressing and seasonings with cooking brush..
- In a deep long Dish or tupperware put crushed Corn Flakes.
- Wash Chicken well after slicing them in half and dry chicken with paper towel..
- Brush on Ranch Dressing Mix on one side of Chicken and place on corn flakes and press down. brush Dressing on the other side while chicken is in the flakes and turn over and press down with fork. make sure both sides are covered in flakes completely.
- Place completed chicken in a greased pan big enough for 8 slices of chicken..
- once done put pan in preheated oven for 1 hour uncovered.
- serve with just about anything, Veggies, Rice, Mash Potatoes etc..
Dip chicken in butter and then coat with crumb mixture. The first step is prepping the chicken. To make sure that the chicken breasts cook evenly, pound down the thicker end. You can do this with a meat mallet or a rolling pin. Pounding the chicken also tenderizes the chicken by breaking down the connective tissues.