Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole. Just before chicken is done, add red peppers, lemon and lime juice. Serve over lettuce and top with guacamole and salsa. This sheet pan chicken fajitas recipe is perfect for weeknight meals and I've perfected the technique so the dish won't come out soggy.
Warm the wraps according to packet instructions, then take to the table along with the chicken and veg, guacamole and bowls of. Make this recipe for Meal Prep and portion into individual servings with a side of rice or salad greens and salsa/guac. This one-pan supper is simple, hearty, and budget friendly. You can have Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken breast, sliced into strips..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers, sliced.
- You need 1 of lemons worth of juice.
- Prepare 1 of limes worth of juice.
- It’s 2 head of butter lettuce, root removed, washed and dried.
- You need 1 of paleo guacamole.
- Prepare 1 small of jar salsa (or substitute fresh chopped tomatoes, cilantro and garlic).
Remove the vegetables from the skillet, and add the chicken. Enjoy the vegetables and chicken, topped with the fresh guacamole, a squeeze of lime juice, and the remaining cilantro. To make the tortillas, in a bowl place the almond flour, arrowroot flour, salt and baking soda and mix to combine. Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and add the olive oil and ¼ cup of water.
Paleo Chicken Fajitas with Guacamole instructions
- In medium bowl, combine garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, sea salt. Toss chicken in mixture until fully coated and set aside..
- Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil..
- Saute onion for three minutes. Add chicken and continue to cook until chicken is almost fully cooked (about 10-15 minutes), stirring often..
- Just before chicken is done, add red peppers, lemon and lime juice. Stir and cook for 3 minutes..
- Serve over lettuce and top with guacamole and salsa..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2010/02-23/chicken-fajitas-with-guacamole/.
The chicken is moist and packed with spice, the peppers and onions are tender and juicy, and the creamy avocado balances it all out. I cut the chicken, peppers, and onions small because I wanted it to be easy to eat, but you could definitely cut them into strips like traditional fajitas. Tender chicken and fresh veggies baked to perfection on one pan! Drizzle with dairy-free Avocado Sauce and serve with tortillas, cauliflower rice, on top of a salad or wrapped up in a lettuce wrap for low carb! These juicy paleo Chicken Fajita Burgers are seasoned with smoky chipotles in adobo sauce, they're topped with seared peppers, and they're serve on a bed of tasty tomatillo guacamole.