Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccine. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Meanwhile, return skillet to medium-high heat and melt butter. A delicious, super creamy white wine based sauce loaded with mushrooms and tender, perfectly seared chicken.
Stir in chicken broth until it begins to thicken. Stir in mushroom soup, reserved pasta cooking liquid, chicken, and peas until blended. In a large frypan brown chicken and mushrooms in butter until chicken is cooked through. You can have Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccine using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccine
- Prepare 40 g of butter.
- You need 1 kg of chicken breast, sliced.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 400 g of mushrooms, diced chunky.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese, grated.
- Prepare 150 ml of thick cream.
- You need 100 g of spinach, baby.
- Prepare 400 g of fettucine.
Season with garlic salt and pepper. Add cream and cook until thick, stirring constantly. Add parmesan cheese when at desired consistency. One-Pot Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta is a carb lovers dream!
Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Fettuccine step by step
- Prepare a large pot with water and place over a high heat to boil ready for your pasta..
- In your frypan: add the butter, onion, garlic and mushroom on a medium heat. Allow this to sautÃ© for about 10 minutes depending on how cooked you prefer your mushrooms..
- Add chicken tenderloins or pieces, leaving until just cooked..
- Around now your water should be boiling and you can add the pasta to the water..
- Move the chicken, onion and mushrooms to one side of the pan, and add flour to the butter already in the pan (you may need to add some additional butter), mixing flour with butter until it bubbles..
- Turn off heat and slowly add milk, stirring with the back of a spoon to combine flour and milk..
- Return to a low heat, stirring while sauce thickens.Add cheese and mix through, then add the cream and mix through..
- Add baby spinach leaves, and leave on a low heat for about 5 minutes to allow leaves to wilt, stirring occasionally..
- Test pasta to ensure it is cooked "firm but soft" and drain..
- Serve your chicken and sauce over pasta..
All cooked in ONE POT with NO heavy cream and HALF the fat of regular creamy pastas!. Seared chicken strips are mixed through a super creamy chicken pasta, cooked in the one pot with white wine, garlic, mushrooms AND parmesan cheese! Creamy chicken and mushroom pasta made with fresh cream, parmesan cheese and cream of mushroom soup for thickness and extra taste. Tender mushrooms and chicken breast in a creamy Parmesan sauce all with pasta – there isn't a dinner much better than that in my mind. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine is a delicious and easy pasta recipe.