Mini Chicken Pies. Stir the chicken, soup and vegetables in a medium bowl. Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Roll or pat the biscuits to flatten slightly.
These are such a fun and delicious meal idea when you have a craving for comfort food! Here's even more delicious dinner ideas! Pies are a very important comfort food in many countries around the world. You can cook Mini Chicken Pies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Chicken Pies
- You need 2 of chicken breast, sliced thinly.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of star anise.
- It’s 2 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of potato, chopped.
- You need 24 of sheets of puff pastry squares.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cup sugar, depends on how sweet you want it.
This recipe will give you a delicious pie pastry recipe which will enable you to make your own mini chicken pot pies or individual pies with whatever you may want to put in them! We're obsessed with these Freezer-Friendly Mini Chicken Pot Pies, and here's why: They have all the great flavors of a full-size pie (like our beloved Classic Chicken Pot Pie), but with the added convenience and flexibility of smaller portion sizes. Bake as many as you need at a time for an easy meal! The flavorful chicken mixture is baked in a golden brown crust made with refrigerated biscuits.
Mini Chicken Pies instructions
- Mix all the ingredients except potatoes and puff pastry.Add 1/2 cup water..
- Slow cook for 30 minutes (add water if it dries out)..
- Add the potatoes. Continue cooking until potatoes are cooked..
- Then after, remove the star anise and bay leaf..
- In the muffin tray, lay the puff pastry sheets down in each muffin cups(edges overlapping). Pour in the chicken filling and press down slowly. Cover all top with another pastry sheet. Seal all the edges..
- Brush the top with the beaten egg..
- You can make 12 mini pies out of it..
- Bake in 350°F for 20-30 minutes or until it turns golden brown..
- *** try ketchup for dipping, we always do and taste good***.
I bought a delicious chicken flatty from our local butcher the other day. It was (as usual) our Thursday weekday meal. The easiest thing to prepare since sliced bread, the chicken flatty never fails as a quick dinner idea. Just pop it in the oven for an hour or so and. First entry in my game day menu – these gorgeous Mini Creamy and Cheesy Chicken Pies!