Salted Brown Butter Butterscotch Bars.
You can have Salted Brown Butter Butterscotch Bars using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Brown Butter Butterscotch Bars
- It’s 250 g of APF.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 230 g of unsalted butter, browned.
- It’s 280 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of whole egg plus 1 yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butterscotch morsels, mine melted in the sun.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Salt, for sprinkling on top.
- You need 95 g of Walnuts, chopped (optional).
Salted Brown Butter Butterscotch Bars step by step
- Mix wet and dry ingredients separately, thrn combine..
- Fold in butterscotch chips and walnuts if using..
- Evenly spread in prepared 8×8 inch pan. Sprinkle salt..
- Bake in preheated 170 degree Celsius oven for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean..
- Let cool around 10 minutes before cutting. It tastes super delicious but a bit too buttery when still warm..