Chicken Stuffed Pizza Biscuits. This recipe for Chicken Stuffed Biscuits, filled with shredded chicken, gravy, olives, and eggs is perfect to serve for breakfast or brunch or on the go. Baking Powder Biscuits For centuries, a biscuit referred to a dry, hard, twice-baked cake that was a staple for sailors and soldiers. Chicken Stuffed Pizza Biscuits Leah Manziello.
Hasselback Pizza Biscuits – a fun twist to pizza night!!! Refrigerated biscuits stuffed pepperoni and cheese and brushed with garlic butter. Great for parties, lunch, dinner, or afternoon snack. You can have Chicken Stuffed Pizza Biscuits using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stuffed Pizza Biscuits
- You need 1 can of Pizza sauce.
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury biscuits.
- It’s 1 packages of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Toppings of choice.
- It’s 1 packages of Thin sliced chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
Lay a chicken breast on a cutting board with the tapered end. My pizza stuffed biscuits were up against things like paella, short rib ragu and vegan pho. Had the contest been based on actual skill I wouldn't have stood a chance…. My prize also included a private dinner cooked by a contestant from the TV show MasterChef , which was amazingly awkward.
Chicken Stuffed Pizza Biscuits step by step
- Start with 1 chicken breast chopping it into small pieces.
- Marinate the pieces of chicken with olive oil salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken in a pan until thoroughly cooked.
- Take the biscuits and create small opening in the side with a knife.
- Stuff the raw biscuits with the chicken mixture.
- Top off the biscuits with pizza sauce, then mozzarella cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic for flavor.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 400°F.
Press dough back over filling, sealing edge of each biscuit; place on ungreased large cookie sheet. Mix all ingredients except biscuits in a medium bowl. Put one-half of each biscuit in a muffin tin and press to cover bottom and sides. Top each with an equal amount of the chicken filling and another biscuit half, pressing to seal edges. Drizzle both sides of the chicken with oil and season with the garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt.