Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Make a hearty sandwich that will please any big eater. Grill the chicken and use it to assemble a satisfying sandwich with a mayonnaise-mustard mixture, shredded lettuce, tomato slices, shredded cheese, green onions, bacon. Prick chicken breasts all over with a fork.
Pairs well with Honey Roasted BBQ sauce. This post is sponsored by Cabot Creamery. Grilled chicken is so easy to make and is so delicious! You can cook Grilled Chicken Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- You need 1 lb of chicken tenders or chicken breast sliced into 1/2 inch strips.
- It’s 1 medium of onion sliced into 1/2inch slices. keep the the rings intact for easier grilling.
- Prepare 1 of roasted red pepper cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 packages of of arugula.
- You need 4 slice of of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 4 of ciabatta rolls.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper.
Whisking constantly, stream in ⅓ cup oil until emulsified. The Best Grilled Chicken Sandwich. [Photograph: J. McD App download and registration required. Pile a few lettuce leaves, several slices of tomato, and a piece of chicken onto a lightly toasted bun.
Grilled Chicken Sandwich step by step
- preheat your grill to medium high for 10 min.
- slice ciabatta rolls in half and drizzle with olive oil. season with salt & pepper.
- grill rolls until toasted & golden brown.
- season both sides of onion slices with salt, pepper & oregano. drizzle with olive oil.
- grill onions on both sides just until they have grill marks. about 2 min per side and remove to aluminum foil.
- place onions, rossted pepper strips and garlic onto aluminum foil & fold ends together to form a packet.
- place packet on the grill while you make the chicken.
- season chicken with salt , pepper & oregano. drizzle with olive oil.
- grill chicken on each side until an internal temp of 165º and they have nice grill marks.
- remove chicken & onion/red pepper packet.
- while chicken is resting, roughly chop onions & peppers.
- place 2 to 3 chicken strips on the bottom half of each roll & top with a slice of cheese on each.
- place on a baking sheet & put them back on the grill until the cheese melts.
- remove sandwiches to plates and top with onion/pepper mixture and a handful of arugula.
Whether you use leftover chicken from an earlier meal, or you make the chicken specifically for this dish, you'll be pleased with the combination of celery, dried cranberries, cashews, spices, and mayonnaise for a quick and delicious sandwich option. How to make Grilled Chicken Sandwich – Shredded chicken mixed with mayonnaise and seasonings and sandwiched between white and brown bread slices and grilled.is made with white meat chicken filet marinated and seasoned with pepper and herbs, layered with fresh lettuce, ripe tomatoes, and creamy mayonnaise on bread. See more ideas about Sandwiches, Grilled chicken sandwiches, Cooking recipes. These Marinated Grilled Chicken Sandwiches are better than any fast food or restaurant chicken sandwich I have ever had. They are so easy to make, and I don't feel any guilt feeding them to my children because I know exactly what they are made of.