Tasty chicken (pollo rico). Somos tu primera opción para disfrutar de un delicioso pollo asado. Jugosas costillas y longanizas, exquisitos pasteles y comidas criollas variadas. Esto y más servido al momento rápidamente. ¡Para que ahorres tiempo y comas caliente siempre!
Known as Super Chicken, El Pollo Rico, or Peruvian Chicken, this is a tasty way to make a bird with enough flavor to satisfy most everyone. The Arroz con Pollo is so delicious that you will lick your fingers after it 😊 Sabrosooooo!!! Arroz con Pollo is an absolute classic of Cuban cuisine due to its ingredients. You can have Tasty chicken (pollo rico) using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty chicken (pollo rico)
- It’s 6 medium of thin sliced chicken breast without bone.
- Prepare 1/2 head of of lettuce.
- It’s 2 of limes.
- You need 1 of Corn oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of tortillas.
Order online or come on in and find out what makes our food so Rico! Pollo Riko's mission is to mimic the experience of dinning at a restaurant back in Colombia through our Charcoal Rotisserie Chicken over open flame with its flamboyant oven being the attraction. Houstonian's from different parts of the world make their way to our three locations, simply prepared homestyle dishes highlight the flavors, ingredients served family-style inviting individuals to. Cocorico Charcoal Chicken Charcoal Chicken, Springfield VA.
Tasty chicken (pollo rico) step by step
- Defrost the chicken breasts.
- Once propely defrosted, wash the pieces with cold or warm water..
- Dry the chicken pieces with paper towels..
- once dry, season your chicken pieces with salt and pepper on both sides..
- On a skillet heat 3tbsp. of corn oil.When hot place the chicken pieces one by one carefully.Add more oil if necessary..
- Once cooked completly ,set aside .Place on paper towels to cool off and dry off excess oil..
- Shredd the lettuce in thin slices.Wash the shredded lettuce.Option season with lime juice and salt for flavor..
- Option you can add and serve rice and refried beans and pico de gallo on the side..
- I personally placed 2 pieces of chicken with pico de galllo, shredded lettuce and rice and beans.And I made homemade salsa..
- Enjoy.Dont forget the tortillas..
I ordered fries and rice for sides. Although, I ate the quarter chicken, I certainly was in the mood for a half chicken! Although, it is self service, you can get your food pretty quick. I would certainly eat here again for the delicious Pollo Rico chicken! I like having beans or salad with my Peruvian chicken but was out of luck.