Chicken Wrapped Asparagus Bites. Chicken Wrapped Asparagus Bites This is a really simple but yummy recipe, really easy to make, but comes out looking impressive. Place a chicken breast between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. G arlic Butter Chicken Bites and Asparagus – So much flavor and so easy to throw together, this chicken and asparagus recipe is a winner for dinnertime!
This Garlic Butter Chicken and Asparagus Skillet is quick and easy and full of flavor. It brings a balance of lean protein and healthy carbs. My family loves this chicken and asparagus skillet! You can cook Chicken Wrapped Asparagus Bites using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Wrapped Asparagus Bites
- Prepare 1 packages of thin sliced chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh asparagus, washed with the dry ends cut off.
- It’s 1 of sliced swiss, or whatever cheese you prefer.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of toothpicks.
This Garlic Butter Chicken is made by sautéing chicken breast bites in a garlic butter. Place olive oil and Italian seasoning in a shallow pan and toss asparagus until coated well. Roll chicken around asparagus and wrap each roll with a bacon strip. Place seam side down in lined pan.
Chicken Wrapped Asparagus Bites instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- take chicken breasts and pound out lightly until they are as thin as they will get without tearing.
- rub breast with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- place sliced cheese in the middle, one to two slices.
- place 2-3 asparagus spears on top of the cheese in the middle of the chicken breast.
- roll the chicken up, and secure with toothpicks.
- place on baking pan, and bake for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked..
- slice into threes, works well as an hors d'oeuvres, or appetizer.
Wrap a marinated chicken strip around the bacon-wrapped asparagus. Place each bacon chicken asparagus twist on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Flip the twists over, and broil for an additional ten minutes. Place diced butter over chicken and asparagus. Remove from oven and garnish with lemon slices and fresh chopped parsley, if desired.