Chicken Alfredo Parmesan. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Alfredo is all cooked in ONE POT! Crispy golden seared chicken is mixed through a super creamy garlic parmesan Alfredo sauce! Dip chicken in egg, then in bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating well.
As the chicken is baking, cook pasta according to package directions. When the chicken is done baking, cut each piece of chicken into bite sized pieces. This Chicken Alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty homemade and easy weeknight meal. You can cook Chicken Alfredo Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Parmesan
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen spinach.
- It’s 1 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 dash of Adobo seasoning to taste.
- You need 1 dash of Soul Seasoning to taste.
- Prepare 1 packages of boneless chicken breast sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 5 cup of Parmesan bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 jar of of cheesy alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Made with creamy fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan, this traditional Italian pasta dish is simple and quick to make. There's nothing quite like bowl of creamy pasta, and it really doesn't get better than this classic homemade chicken alfredo. Dredge in the flour and shake off the excess. Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until the butter melts.
Chicken Alfredo Parmesan instructions
- Season chicken breast with Adobo and Soul Seasonings.
- boil water for noodles.
- beat eggs in separate bowl and pour bread crumbs in seperate bowl.
- add box of noodles to boiling water.
- pour oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Dip and coat each chicken in egg.
- Dip and coat each chicken in breadcrumbs.
- Add each chicken individually to hot oil in pan. Fry both sides until golden brown.
- After 10-12 minutes or until tender, remove pasta and drain.
- add Seasonings and 1/2 jar of alfredo sauce to pasta.
- prepare spinach. I use the steam in a bag ones that you put on the microwave.
- mix in spinach to pasta.
- Once chicken is fried, cut up and place in baking dish.
- Add some alfredo sauce to the chicken and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top then bake for 10 mins.
- mix in chicken with pasta and spinach and add remaining alfredo sauce.
Directions In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente (tender but still slightly firm). Drain and toss with a splash of.