Chicken Fajitas. Chicken Fajitas Tips What can I use instead of chicken? Fajitas are wonderfully flexible and versatile! To save on prep time, use chicken tenders.
Getting delicious chicken fajitas on the table is a breeze using a slow cooker; and clean up takes no time with a disposable Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner. By Reynolds Kitchens(R) Chicken and Bacon Fajitas. Seared chicken breast, bacon, bell peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes make a great fajita filling! You can have Chicken Fajitas using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast (sliced into thin strips).
- It’s 1 small of white onion (sliced into thin strips).
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper (sliced into thin strips).
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of chicken boullion cube (crushed).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
You'll love this spooned into soft, warm. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat. So easy to make, and so quick. Put the cilantro, lime juice, broth, scallions, garlic, jalapeno, honey, and salt in a blender, puree until smooth.
Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Mix all seasoning ingredients and set aside.
- In medium skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil on med-high heat.
- Add chicken and saute until cooked thoroughly.
- In large pan, add 1 tbsp oil and heat on med-high.
- Add pepper and onion; saute until tender.
- Add chicken to veggies.
- Stir in 1/3 of seasoning (or more…I use 1/3 and save the rest but you can add as much as your heart desires 🙂 ).
- Serve in a warm tortilla with whatever topping your heart desires!.
This chicken fajita recipe is a total breeze to make! The chicken is flavorful and juicy while the peppers are perfectly tender-crisp! Cook chicken in olive oil in a pan, add veggies. Looking for an easy chicken fajita recipe for an infusion of Mexican flavor at home? Save a trip to the restaurant with these sizzling fajitas seasoned with zesty McCormick® Fajita Seasoning Mix.